Ball dive watches
: Third watch
Ball Dive Watches
- (DIVE WATCH) designed especially for divers whose lives depend on the reliability of their watch in the water.
- (Dive watch) A diving watch is a watch designed for underwater diving that features, as a minimum, a water resistance greater than 10 ATM, the equivalent of 100 meters (330 ft).
- (Dive watch) Used to measure the dive time.
- Clench or screw up (one's fist) tightly
- Squeeze or form (something) into a rounded shape
- form into a ball by winding or rolling; "ball wool"
- musket ball: a solid projectile that is shot by a musket; "they had to carry a ramrod as well as powder and ball"
- Form a round shape
- round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games; "the ball travelled 90 mph on his serve"; "the mayor threw out the first ball"; "the ball rolled into the corner pocket"
these were taken last weekend at wwt washington, i had just spotted these guys, and was mid way through going ‘aaahhhhh’ at them, when they started diving!
these are tufted ducks, thanks for the ID guys!
they were teeny – real little balls of fluff! and they were all literally jumping up in the air and diving under the water already! they did it so fast i only caught one mid-leap, and then they’d bob up again like bath toys!
totally adorable to watch and mum had 10 of them to keep an eye on!
(PLEASE NO AWARDS OR PICTURES OR FLASHY BADGES)
the wait, the watch, the dive
Dustin Pedroia and the ball, Josh Beckett, and Julio Borbon diving for the base. Borbon was just all over the place in this one.
See also: chronograph pocket watch dkny chronograph watch watch station stores watch naruto shippuden 14 watch monsters ball online free led watch store watch seinfeld festivus episode tag watch parts citizen watches women
Copyright © BALL DIVE WATCHES All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.